Jan 20, 2011

Truth Be Told

Something about flying off doesn't feel right. I've been waiting for that feeling. For quite some time now. Of being excited to be off to a foreign place. But I'm missing home, already. I'm missing the serenity I could only get when I'm at home. Even before I left. Call me ungrateful. Call me whiny. I certainly would. But even I know, by now, to never judge until I've walked in another person's shoes.

Guess you can never be happy if your priorities are not right, eh? I know why I feel unhappy, incomplete. It's because for most of my life, I've been living with a certain sense of making it through the motions. It's time to live with a sense of purpose, to live with Allah and only Allah as the light by the end of the tunnel.

I've been lost for too long. And the level of emo-ness is kind of embarrassing.

No comments: