Jan 4, 2011

Do Worry, Be Miserable

So... I guess it's official. I'm heading off to Australian National University, Canberra.

I suppose the most natural thing to do now is run around like a headless chicken, as nothing is ticked off the list of things to worry about.

I haven't even started applying for Visa, and the issues surrounding it are much more trouble than they're worth.

Accommodation? I haven't even completed my application. And it's due on 6th.

My future university mates from Taylor's are the very outgoing, outspoken and, well, 'out' people. And then, there's me. Don't get me wrong, they sure are fun people to be around. The problem is the wallflower (me) here.And did I mention the fact that they are, without exception, really, really smart. The kind of smart that I can only hope to be.

I haven't even started seriously worrying about packing, food and money.

But I'm grateful. Short of failing and being lazy all the time, this is a change.

Come what may, challenges! Try me :)

No comments: