Apr 7, 2010

LoveLetter To The Newest Member Of The 19th Club

8th April :)

Screw the poetries. You are truly a gift bestowed upon this wretched soul - a reason to look forward to weekends.
Just so you know. You are The Once-In A Lifetime Friend.
One who I can spend hours with without saying anything, and one who can equally stand my extreme bubbly-ness for hours.
One who would accept me the way I am, and who I would not have otherwise.
And one so unguarded for me to really see through... And one of the rare ones I can really open up to..
One who can trust me enough to let go, and one I can hold on to forever
Friends come and go. And you too. But you never fail to come back.
My dear, Andi Adlyana binti Andi Anwar. Your names may change: Andi, Dolly, Lyana. We've had our falls, but our beautiful moments linger.
But you are still you - your true colors, flawed and helplessly sincere - the best friend I can ever wish to have.
And all my best prayers to you, my future doctor. Happy 19th! Allah selamatkan kamu!
Let the rest of your days be blessed with equal sadness and happiness, and your heart never falter from holding on to your faith.
If you find yourself in a pitfall just submit yourself to His will and remember my name. You know I'll always be on your side, right?
Since I'm incapacitated for any gifts of materialistic value, this song is for you:



You with the sad eyes
don't be discouraged
oh I realize
it's hard to take courage
in a world full of people
you can lose sight of it all
and the darkness inside you
can make you fell so small

But I see your true colors
shining through
I see your true colors
and that's why I love you
so don't be afraid to let them show
your true colors
true colors are beautiful
like a rainbow

Show me a smile then
don't be unhappy, can't remember
when I last saw you laughing
if this world makes you crazy
and you've taken all you can bear
you call me up
because you know I'll be there 



Lots of love,
Your F4L.

No comments: