The to-do lists. Pasted on the studying wall, so any appetite for holidaying is killed. Congrats, dear self.
And so, warfare makes for a lesson, the hard way.
The war on self-destructibility, would be a dart on the bullseye. The assignments are not the villains, if you care to rethink.
How does that one-liner go again? Life's a climb, but the view is beautiful. Or rather, the abyss is grim. Try not to fall down.
Of course that's not the way to see it, right?
No, it's not the abyss, not the peak. Not the climb either. The question is not what and how. It's who you do it for.
It's His blessings and your family's happiness that can keep you planting your feet forward. Not your own appetite for success, dear self, being the unambitious person that you are.
Oh blessings, I'm one of those people lucky enough to have homeworks and catching up with studies as my primary focus for the time being.
But sad to say, being yours truly, I'm still trying to resist the temptation to kick back in leisure.
Oh perseverance, it's time for your rare performances in my stage. And oh brain, please just cooperate? Time to justify your part in bringing me here.
What have I been mumbling about? About my duties? About my attempt at self-motivation?
Out of the question, right? So scratch it off. Screw the complications.
I don't need an answer. Because I made so many promises, and that knowledge is more than enough.
And oh yes. Assalamualaikum :)
* p/s I believe in my own blabbering. It makes me, me*
* p/s I believe in my own blabbering. It makes me, me*

No comments:
Post a Comment