Jul 15, 2008

To Khazinatul Asrar

What a lovely day
The clouds are grey
It's about to rain
With the harsh wind I'll send
My thoughts of you so you know
How much I love you before you go
Farther from me, please don't
Without you I'm so alone
Though you may not hear my words
You've no idea how much it hurts
To see you leaving on the big bus
I'll beg you to stay though you must
Traverse from here to maturity
Until we're as apart as we can be
I don't want to let go of your hand
If you're torn I'll readily mend
What matters is that you believe
In the faith I'll willingly give
For you to return unaltered
Don't let your ways be faltered

Ustaz just said that when you have a strong bond with someone, you're attached: when one thinks of someone, that very someone in thinking of that person too.
I'm constantly thinking about you, is it the same with you?
No matter how far we are, we're still sisters.
And you should know, no matter how terrible your results are, and how dissapointed our mak and bapak are, I don't care - I won't bat an eyelid.
You'll still be my Khazinatul Asrar.
And that's a promise!

No comments: