Just a little to the right, and upwards a bit,
Would we ever really have a perfect fit?
Always unsatisfied and up for so much more,
Never caring about what life is really for,
Take a moment, ponder the reasons,
Why everything comes in and away like seasons,
Why life keeps kicking you when you’re already done,
With hopes for the best and good and getting none,
Dissatisfaction is an infinite form of disbelieving,
In the power of God and the dark cloud with the silver lining,
Hinder your doubts, for inspirations there’s no need to look too far,
The Creator would show you that your life is perfect the way they are...
Oh hideous hideous hideous. Sorry I'm not good with words but I love writing poetries. So shove it off.
Anyway.
What would that feel like? You know, achieving the peak of happiness (ignore the impossiblity)? I mean, I've had several high points, but I tend to remember the lowdowns more. That's just so integrally me, and I'm not trying to become a pessimist.
Well, when I do feel elated, I hope I could express it in words, like William Blake did:
To see a world in a grain of sand,
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity at the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
RANDOM THOUGHT: With the best of intentions and His name before anything, everything's within reach!
Or at least that's what A said.
No comments:
Post a Comment