Jun 20, 2008

First First First Blog

So here's the deal:
I made three fervent attempts of posting my first ever blog, and this is the one which actually made it. Looking back, I did not know what was so much of a big deal, I mean, it's only blogging. What could possibly be so hard about posting?
My cheeks were burning at my first attempt. I caught people peering over and I tried very hard to block their view. I knew they were trying to make it difficult for me, and they succeeded. My Maths teacher gave me the final straw, however. He mused, 'Malu2 lagi', and I was off. Never again. However the others were making such hustle and bustle about a normal person of my age getting my feet wet at these things - social networking stuff...
Now that I contemplated over that matter, I figured that they did not find it unusual, although there's something about this selfparading thing that bothers me. Is it weird, being afraid that one's easily-swayed personality might actually be plunged into the unhealthy world of social networking.
So let's draw a line. Avoid the bad stuff and keep my nose clean, and I may actually benefit from this. Moderation is key.
Like I said, it's only blogging, so what's the big deal?

No comments: