Dec 23, 2015

2015'S Ending

Hello.

Quick update: currently attached to a government department, apprenticing in the lawmaking side of the law. Studying for CLP on the other. Apprehensive of the big snap when I finally hit my limit.

But anyway. I don't know what to talk about now. Every now and then I get the desire to sit down and write something, then think better of it and say, ah, later. Now I've got a long weekend and I don't know what to write about.

It has been a year since my graduation eh. I don't feel like I achieved much since then. I'm still a bumbling fresh grad in some ways, all kinds of insecure about the future. I see that obsessive fear of failure is still strongly embedded in me.

Now I'm just getting unnecessarily melancholic. CLP stress just doing things to my head. I think I'm getting hungry.

No comments: