May 6, 2012

Naaa Na Na Na Na Na Naaaaa

This video is the best thing on the internet right now.

1st part:


Fun fact: Oprah had a Paulie phase during her girlhood.

2nd part:


0.05 No Doubt on what I suppose to be a tribute of the Shea Stadium Concert attire - 'Hello Goodbye' and 'Penny Lane'.

Protip: You might want to skip to 2.39 for Dave Grohl and Norah Jones singing 'Maybe I'm Amazed'.

5.10 for Steven Tyler taking on Abbey Road: 'She Came in Through the Bathroom Window', 'Golden Slumbers', 'Carry That Weight' and followed by the sage wisdom in 'In The End'...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make....

9.23 James Taylor and an awesome woman whose name I don't quite know singing 'Let It Be'......

And at 11.47 the song slides into a big choir and the Na Na Na Na Na Na Na from Hey Jude we all know so well.

Oh, I have tears in my eyes...

No comments: