I made a living out of dreaming. I am not a modest dreamer. But life is what it is and I always learn my place in this world.I always anticipate a fall, I always prepare for the worst. And I convinced myself, whatever happens, I can take it. I will suffer but that too, shall pass.
No matter how high my dreams are, Allah always gives me much more. Even when I fail I experience a sweeter success later in life. I know my stance now won't last forever. I will undoubtedly have my falls later, maybe even fail and get sent back to where I belong. But I hope when the time comes I never lose my faith.
I hope I never forget that Allah paves a way to Him for everybody. Only those who can tread that perilous path would be worthy.
To Allah, for your love. To Mak and Bapak, for your unfaltering support, your deeds that I can never hope to repay in my lifetime. To my sisters, for your bearing with my whines and insecurities. To my teachers and lecturers from now to forever, for your guidance and goodwill. To my friends, for not hating me, and some, even loving me. For not shunning me, and for accepting me.
I am nobody without others.
P/S: My beloved J6!

No comments:
Post a Comment