Never thought I would ever say this, but I really need to start school now.
My brain is rusting and the cells are being killed.
Being someone who needs to work twice (or more) as hard as others and being doubly (or more) lazier than others I need my brain to function...
What with being stacked amongst the real scholars; maybe luck would decide to pack its bags and leave to help some other random low-confidence, brain-rusting fellow.
Oh: I'm suffering from larynxitis, like every other year. So it'll be life as a mute schmuck from now on till hopefully three or four days later. No complaints, I deserve to get sick anyway.
I want to kill Samuel Eto'o and Lionel Messi. That amateur-at-MU-traitor-at-Barca Pique for going back there. It's not their fault, but... we need a scapegoat. Hah. That guy Guardiola, first season and three major titles to his name. I mean, how unfair could it get?
I can't believe I stayed up to watch my team back away when the opposition got the ball. I muttered (people were sleeping) 'bodoh' a myriad of times. Don't blame me.
Confession: Law is BORING. I need to recapture my interest towards it or, I'll be, well -
DEAD MEAT would be the best word.
Until next time, me.
No comments:
Post a Comment