Mar 27, 2015

Usual Ponderings

I wonder where I'll end up.

I wonder if I'll be happy.

I wonder if one day I'll wake up and realise that I don't actually want to be a lawyer.

That I somehow lucked my way into something I don't actually want to do.

I'm not cut out for it. I can go for some time on my lawyer-to-be mode. Confident, outspoken, friendly, with a strong sense of self-worth.

Then I realise: wow that was tiring.

Do I want to live the rest of my life doing something that takes too much out of me emotionally?

Is where I am all a big coincidence?

That this is all a big joke, and someday, I'll have to give this up, and start all over again.

It's not like it can't be done.

But I wonder, if where I'm going now, is where I'm going to be happy.

No comments: