My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I abhor and loathe you.
Who else read the title in Colin Firth's voice?
Ahem. I have tried drawing the line between the blog and excessive university ramblings because, well, they tend to be annoying (read: oh my god my studies are so difficult I wanna set myself on fire aaaargh....). But I have reconsidered that virtually nobody reads this blog and if one is to find such posts annoying, it is likely that other posts are equally annoying anyway . I would like to have some written remembrance of how it is to be a student when I graduate, of living in that rites-of-passage rabbit hole before venturing out into the real world.
-------
Just now I have typed a tirade about my current concerns and I am horrified by how self-centered it is. I realised that this was why I was doubtful about treating this blog as some sort of an online diary - my overwhelming shallowness will seek center stage and I will no longer be able to hide it behind short, vague posts.
The original intention of this post was to complain about how hard Corporations Law is - does it get any more annoying than that? Ha! I planned to become wax lyrical, wax philosophical, giving a short discourse as to why this area of law is forever elusive to me, but even such an attempt is elusive per se.
Trying to even comprehend what I have been trying to read is like my attempting to learn Science - I have no flair for it, absolutely none. For this darned subject I have two textbooks totalling up to over 4000 pages of minute words (I'm not even joking) with no pictures, filled with very little content that my feeble mind would be capable of engaging with.
I am most probably, at best, going to scrape off with a mere pass for this subject. And having to face that realisation in every single sentence I try to digest over literally 3 days of grinding them is enough to make anyone go hoolaa.
Trying to even comprehend what I have been trying to read is like my attempting to learn Science - I have no flair for it, absolutely none. For this darned subject I have two textbooks totalling up to over 4000 pages of minute words (I'm not even joking) with no pictures, filled with very little content that my feeble mind would be capable of engaging with.
I am most probably, at best, going to scrape off with a mere pass for this subject. And having to face that realisation in every single sentence I try to digest over literally 3 days of grinding them is enough to make anyone go hoolaa.
Psst, Ariah. You forgot something.
What's that?
No one cares, really.
The all-nighter is not happening tonight. I should go grab some sleep, for my own sake.
p/s: do tell me of how horrible you're having it, misery loves company. I'd like to feel better about my own situation. Anybody? (....body? ...body? ...body?)
2 comments:
I do.
you were forced to, i kept calling you up to make sure you indeed do <3
now we shall proceed with awkwardness. :)
Post a Comment