It's... normal.
Disenchantment is normal. Sometimes life felt like a scene out of your life's story and sometimes it felt like another weary part to play.
And, only after almost two decades of being alive only did I find the missing puzzle between living and purpose. I used to hear people harp on about the meaning of the thing we are doing here - living, and I nodded vigorously at most because I could not find any part of me that disagreed - but neither did I find my affirmation backed by any sort of mental appreciation of that very belief.
Understanding is the most beautiful gift - and a clear knowledge of your purpose is, I believe, the start of everything.
Because life used to depend on where you were, emotionally. And when you learn to see it without being tampered by our natural tendency for situational judgment, life acquires a form you could understand - events that felt out of our control becomes less frustrating. And disenchantments, though still a part of one's peaks and troughs, becomes... okay.
We start knowing that things that are out of our control are okay, as long as we choose to do the best with what we can.
Insya-Allah.
And. My words just refuse to take form in a manner I hoped.
No comments:
Post a Comment