Feb 26, 2010

Of Screwed-Up Exams

Assalamualaikum.

The title says it all.

No. It was not said with a sad tone. A neutral one.

I thought of writing an inspirational piece. Because they say that the most beautiful pieces come from a broken heart. Not the case for me. Ehehe.

So I'll just be direct.

I miss Nenek, Bapak, Mak, Ani, Erin, Meli, Aishah, Nia, JenJen, Yaya, Pakcik Odak, Pakcik Unus, Santi, Iya, Kila, and Sapik so much that I know that I am so capable of sincere loving.

I miss waking up at home, massaging my mother, watching TV and my little sister's fights. I miss the porch and the kedai. I miss my mother's lekor. I miss everything about home.

I miss not knowing how it may feel to miss them. But I'm okay :)

I know that I am okay, eventhough I  screwed my Economics test. Because I tried my best, and am planning to try harder.

There. My masterpiece :)

No comments: